from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. as a rule; frequently; usually
- adv. in common; familiarly
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Usually; generally; ordinarily; frequently; for the most part.
- adv. In common; familiarly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a common manner.
- Jointly; familiarly.
- Usually; generally; ordinarily: for the most part: as, confirmed habits commonly continue through life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. under normal conditions
From common + -ly. (Wiktionary)