from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. In common; together.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Together, acting as one; collectively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a joint manner; together; unitedly; in concert; not separately.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In conjunction; together; unitedly; in concert
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in conjunction with; combined
- adv. in collaboration or cooperation
joint + -ly (Wiktionary)