from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in the same way, each to the other; reciprocally
- adv. in a shared manner; equally; affecting all parties the same way
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a mutual manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a mutual manner; reciprocally; in a manner of giving and receiving.
- Equally or alike by two or more; conjointly; in common.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a mutual or shared manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.