from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a reciprocal manner; by way of returning (e.g. a favour, insult, etc).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a reciprocal manner; so that each affects the other, and is equally affected by it; interchangeably; mutually.
- adv. In the manner of reciprocals.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a reciprocal manner; with reciprocating action or effect; alternatingly; interchangeably; correspondingly.
- In a reciprocal ratio or proportion; inversely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a mutual or shared manner
- adv. (often followed by `for') in exchange or in reciprocation
- adv. in an inverse or contrary manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.