from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a base manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a base manner; with despicable meanness; dishonorably; shamefully.
- adv. Illegitimately; in bastardy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a base manner; meanly; dishonorably.
- In a base or mean condition; illegitimately; in bastardy.
- At a low rate; cheaply.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a despicable, ignoble manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.