from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. At frequent intervals; often.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. At frequent intervals.
- adv. for infinitely many terms of the sequence
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. At frequent or short intervals; many times; often; repeatedly; commonly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Populously; in a crowded manner.
- Often; many times; at short intervals.
- Synonyms See often.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. many times at short intervals
frequent + -ly (Wiktionary)