from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In the customary manner; as is custom
- adv. Under normal circumstances, normally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a customary manner; habitually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a customary manner; commonly; habitually.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by custom; according to common practice
customary + -ly (Wiktionary)