from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. For a moment or an instant.
- adv. Usage Problem In a moment; very soon.
- adv. Moment by moment; progressively.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a momentary manner; for a moment or instant.
- adv. In a moment or very soon; at any moment.
- adv. Progressively; moment-by-moment.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Every moment; from moment to moment.
- adv. In a moment; in the immediate future.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- So as to be momentary; for a moment.
- From moment to moment: as, he is momentarily expected.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. for an instant or moment
- adv. at any moment
From momentary + -ly. (Wiktionary)