from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. As a general rule; usually: ordinarily home by six.
- adv. In the commonplace or usual manner: ordinarily dressed pedestrians on the street.
- adv. To the usual extent or degree: an ordinarily small profit.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In accordance with normal custom or routine; as a matter of established occurrence.
- adv. Usually or as a general rule; commonly.
- adv. In the usual manner; unexceptionally.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. According to established rules or settled method; as a rule; commonly; usually; in most cases.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an ordinary manner.
- Commonly; usually; in most cases.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. under normal conditions
From ordinary + -ly. (Wiktionary)