from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a military or martial manner; not peaceably.
- adv. By way of military or otherwise belligerent means.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a military manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a military or warlike manner; by military force; from a military point of view.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with respect to the military
Sorry, no etymologies found.