from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Under normal conditions or circumstances; usually; most of the time
- adv. In the expected or customary manner.
- adv. To a usual or customary extent or degree.
- adv. In the manner of a variable with a Gaussian distribution.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a normal manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- As a rule; regularly; according to a rule, general custom, etc.
- In a normal manner; having the usual form, position, etc.: as, organs normally situated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. under normal conditions
normal + -ly (Wiktionary)