from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a manner without pause or stop, especially to the point of annoyance; not ceasing.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Unceasingly; continually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an incessant manner; with constant repetition; unceasingly.
- Instantly; immediately.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without interruption
- adv. with unflagging resolve
incessant + -ly (Wiktionary)