from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. For eternity; forever.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an eternal manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Without beginning or end of duration, or without end only; with reference to or throughout eternity.
- Perpetually; incessantly; at all times.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. for a limitless time
eternal + -ly (Wiktionary)