from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an internal manner; interiorly; within or inside of external limits; in an inner part or situation.
- adv. With regard to internal affairs.
- adv. Inwardly; spiritually.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Inwardly; within the enveloping surface, or the boundary of a thing; within the body; beneath the surface.
- adv. Hence: Mentally; spiritually.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Interiorly; within or inside of external limits; in an inner part or situation; in or into the interior parts: as, to take or administer medicine internally.
- With regard to internal affairs.
- Inwardly; spiritually.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. on or from the inside
internal + -ly (Wiktionary)