from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With steadfastness; with resolve; in loyalty, faithfully.
- adv. In a constant manner; occurring continuously; persistently.
- adv. Recurring regularly.
- adv. In an unchangeable or invariable manner; in every case.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With constancy; steadily; continually; perseveringly; without cessation; uniformly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a constant manner.
- Perseveringly; persistently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. without variation or change, in every case
- adv. without interruption
From constant + -ly. (Wiktionary)