from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a faithful manner.
- adv. A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended using an honorific.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a faithful manner; with fidelity; loyally.
- Sincerely; with strong assurance; earnestly: as, he faithfully promised.
- Conformably to truth or fact; in true accordance with an example or prototype: as, the battle was faithfully described or represented.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a faithful manner
faithful + -ly (Wiktionary)