from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a way that is stubbornly persistent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dogged manner; sullenly; with obstinate resolution.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a dogged manner; with the pertinacity of a dog; persistently; unyieldingly.
- Badly; basely; shamefully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with obstinate determination
dogged + -ly (Wiktionary)