from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a verbal manner; with words; by speaking.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a verbal manner; orally.
- adv. Word for word; verbatim.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a verbal manner.
- In words spoken; by words uttered; orally.
- Word for word: as, to translate verbally, Like a verb; as or in the manner of a verb.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. as a verb
- adv. by means of language
Sorry, no etymologies found.