from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of western Colombia on the Cali River southwest of Bogotá. It was founded in 1536. Population: 2,140,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A city of western Colombia on the Cali River, southwest of Bogotá.
- proper n. The state of California in the United States.
- proper n. Archaic form of Kali. (Hindu goddess)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The tenth avatar or incarnation of the god Vishnu.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. city in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area
Sorry, no etymologies found.