American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
- A city of western Colombia on the Cali River southwest of Bogotá. It was founded in 1536. Population: 2,140,000.
- n. A city of western Colombia on the Cali River, southwest of Bogotá.
- n. slang The state of California in the United States.
- n. Archaic form of Kali. (Hindu goddess)
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. (Hindoo Myth.) The tenth avatar or incarnation of the god Vishnu.
- n. city in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area
“But the guards who play with the bravado worthy of the term "Cali Swag" share a lineage beyond their first names.”
“No … the age of consent in Cali is 18 … but how old is the girl supposed to be?”
“For the first 13 years that I danced, I danced under the name Cali.”
“Here in Cali you have to complete the course to get your license.”
“If you remember following the Prop 8 debates in Cali, and the Carrie Prejeun debacle, the issue already hit the mainstream media as an idea and was quickly denounced.”
“We are still in Cali in SF Bay Area about 45 minutes from Santa Cruz, so we visit there A LOT.”
“She received her decgree as a Doctor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculy of Medicine at the University of Valle in Cali, Columbia in 1964.”
“PlanetBye: Atlantis in Cali skip to main | skip to sidebar”
“I have taken many a tumble surf fishing in Cali, but never anything bad.”
“And if you don't live in Cali, get out and vote anyways.”
‘Cali’ hasn't been added to any lists yet.
Looking for tweets for Cali.