from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A diminutive of the female given name Louise.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A lump or lumpish mixture: a sense indicated by the compounds lollybanger, lollypop, loblolly, and the variant lollock.
- n. Soft ice ground up by the rubbing of floes together.
- n. A titmouse: as, the black-capped lolly, Parus major.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. ice cream or water ice on a small wooden stick
- n. informal terms for money
Sorry, no etymologies found.