from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. By mouth.
- adv. Spoken as opposed to written.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an oral manner.
- adv. By, with, or in, the mouth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an oral manner; by word of mouth; in words, without writing; vocally; verbally: as, traditions derived orally from ancestors.
- By means of the mouth; through, in, or into the mouth.
- Toward or in the mouth or oral region.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by spoken rather than written means
- adv. (of drugs) through the mouth rather than through injection; by_mouth
oral + -ly (Wiktionary)