from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. in an endless manner; continuously without limit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an endless manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an endless manner; without end or termination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with unflagging resolve
- adv. all the time; seemingly without stopping
- adv. (spatial sense) without bounds
- adv. continuing forever without end
endless + -ly (Wiktionary)