from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring, appearing, or coming due every month: a monthly meeting; monthly rent payments.
- adj. Continuing or lasting for a month.
- adv. Once a month; every month.
- n. A periodical publication appearing once each month.
- n. Informal The menses.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Occurring every month.
- adv. Occurring every month.
- n. A magazine that is published once a month
- n. the menstrual period
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Continued a month, or a performed in a month.
- adj. Done, happening, payable, published, etc., once a month, or every month
- n. A publication which appears regularly once a month.
- adv. Once a month; in every month.
- adv. As if under the influence of the moon; in the manner of a lunatic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Continued for a month, or performed in a month: as, the monthly revolution of the moon.
- Done or happening once a month or every month: as, a monthly meeting; a monthly visit.
- Lasting a month.
- n. A magazine or other literary periodical published once a month.
- n. plural Menses.
- Once a month; in every month: as, the moon changes monthly.
- As if under the influence of the moon; in the manner of a lunatic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a periodical that is published every month (or 12 issues per year)
- adj. of or occurring or payable every month
- adv. occurring once a month
month + -ly (Wiktionary)