from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Happening or appearing once in or every two weeks.
- adv. Once in a fortnight.
- n. A publication issued once every two weeks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a publication issued fortnightly; a bi-weekly
- adj. occurring once in a fortnight
- adv. once in a fortnight
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Occurring or appearing once in a fortnight
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring or appearing once a fortnight: as, a fortnightly mail.
- Once a fortnight; every fortnight; at intervals of a fortnight: as, a paper published fortnightly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. every two weeks
- adj. occurring every two weeks
fortnight + -ly (Wiktionary)