from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Occurring or issued twice a month.
- n. A semimonthly publication.
- adv. At intervals twice monthly. See Usage Note at bi-1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Occurring twice a month or at half month intervals.
- adv. In a manner occurring twice a month or at half month intervals.
- n. Something done or made every half month, especially a periodical.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Coming or made twice in a month
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Occurring twice in each month.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring twice a month
- adv. twice a month
- n. a periodical that is published twice each month (or 24 issues per year)
Sorry, no etymologies found.