from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Issued or occurring twice a week.
- n. A semiweekly event or publication.
- adv. Twice weekly. See Usage Note at bi-1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of semi-weekly.
- n. A periodical published twice a week.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Coming, or made, or done, once every half week
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Made, issued, or occurring twice a week, or once every half-week: as, a semi-weekly tour of inspection; a semi-weekly newspaper.
- n. A journal that is issued twice a week.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a periodical that is published twice each week (or 104 issues per year)
- adj. occurring twice a week
- adv. twice a week
Sorry, no etymologies found.