from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or dependent on a particular season.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, related to, or reliant on a season or period of the year, especially with regard to weather characteristics.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the seasons.
- adj. Occurring or being used in a specific season.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the seasons; relating to a season or seasons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. occurring at or dependent on a particular season
- n. a worker who finds employment only in certain seasons
Sorry, no etymologies found.