Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to, connected with, or engaged in agriculture.
- adj. Of or pertaining to agriculture; connected with, or engaged in, tillage; as, the agricultural class; agricultural implements, wages, et cetera.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. Of or pertaining to agriculture; connected with, or engaged in, tillage
- adj. relating to rural matters
- adj. relating to or used in or promoting agriculture or farming
“In the first place, there is very little of what we call agricultural land on the Islands.”
“From the standpoint of global food prices and long-term agricultural development such actions may be counterproductive, but politically they are proving irresistible, particularly to countries in the Middle East that are concerned about popular uprisings.”
“Virtually all the advances in agricultural technology, medicine, and technology of every kind, which the third world benefits from, comes from the developed world.”
“Zachriel: Rapid climate change will result in agricultural failure, flooding of highly populated coastal areas, dislocation, disease, migration, mass extinctions, political instability and human suffering.”
“Rapid climate change will result in agricultural failure, flooding of highly populated coastal areas, dislocation, disease, migration, mass extinctions, political instability and human suffering.”
“It is most commonly used in agricultural applications.”
“A 4.3% sales increase for its seeds and genomics division, which accounts for 70% of revenue, could not fully offset a 35% decline in agricultural productivity sales as overall revenue declined 10%.”
“At the Gates Foundation, Shah helped launch the Global Development program and directly managed the foundation's nearly $1.3 billion portfolio of investments in agricultural development.”
““One year more,” he warned, while he delved in agricultural chemistry, soil analysis, farm management, and traveled”
“Eton eucalyptus evidence of K.G.B. interest in agricultural developments at Wangaratta eye patches”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘agricultural’.
A combined list of
1. EU Buzz - single words
2. EU Buzz - collocations
3. EU Buzz - the 100 most active
absorption capacity, absorption rate, acceding country, accession candidate, accession countries, accession country, accession criteria, accession cycle, accession negotia..., accession partner..., accession priorities, accession treaty and 2650 more...
includes words of the "Prodcom list"
All words of the Lisbon Treaty
(Persons' names, foreign and grammatical words have been eliminated, MWEs have been split up into individual words. Capitalization has been retained if r...
1. Strictly EU terms with special European meaning used only in the EU
2. Keywords central to the understanding of the EU (people working for the EU are usually able to give thematic...
Very basic words for ESL students.
Looking for tweets for agricultural.