from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a remarkable manner.
- adv. To a noteworthy extent.
- adv. Used to draw special attention to a proposition.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a remarkable manner; in a manner or degree worthy of notice; in an extraordinary manner or degree; singularly; surprisingly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a remarkable degree or extent
- adv. in a signal manner
remarkable + -ly (Wiktionary)