from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a strange or coincidental manner.
- adv. Surprisingly, wonderfully.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. As something foreign, or not one's own; in a manner adapted to something foreign and strange.
- adv. In the manner of one who does not know another; distantly; reservedly; coldly.
- adv. In a strange manner; in a manner or degree to excite surprise or wonder; wonderfully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a strange manner, in any sense of the word strange.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a strange manner
strange + -ly (Wiktionary)