from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a wonderful manner.
- adv. To an extent inspiring wonder.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a wonderful manner; in a manner to excite wonder or surprise; surprisingly; strangely; remarkably: in colloquial language often nearly or quite equivalent to ‘very’: as, wonderfully little difference.
- With wonder or admiration.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. (used as an intensifier) extremely well
wonderful + -ly (Wiktionary)