from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a worthy manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a worthy manner; excellently; deservedly; according to merit; justly; suitably; becomingly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a worthy manner; honorably; with due dignity, reverence, or respect; reverently.
- Excellently; rightly; becomingly; suitably; fittingly.
- Deservedly; justly; according to merit.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a worthy manner; with worthiness
Sorry, no etymologies found.