from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a divine manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a divine or godlike manner; holily; admirably or excellently in a supreme degree.
- adv. By the agency or influence of God.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a divine or godlike manner; in a manner resembling deity.
- By the agency or influence of God: as, a prophet divinely inspired; divinely taught.
- Excellently; in the supreme degree: as, divinely fair; divinely brave.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by divine means
Sorry, no etymologies found.