from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. To an excessive degree.
- adv. In excess.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With excess; in an extreme degree; beyond measure: as, excessively impatient; excessively grieved; the wind blew excessively.
- Exceedingly; extremely: as, she was excessively beautiful.
- In excess; intemperately.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to a degree exceeding normal or proper limits
excessive + -ly (Wiktionary)