from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a frightful manner.
- adv. Very, extremely.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a frightful manner; to a frightful dagree.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a frightful manner; dreadfully; terribly.
- Intolerably; shockingly; hideously; exceedingly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. used as intensifiers
Sorry, no etymologies found.