from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In an offensive manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- By way of invasion or unprovoked attack; aggressively.
- In an offensive or displeasing manner; displeasingly; unpleasantly; disagreeably.
- Injuriously; mischievously.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an obnoxious manner
- adv. in an aggressive manner
- adv. in an unpleasantly offensive manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.