from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a comprehensive manner; completely; thoroughly; in an all-inclusive or wide-ranging fashion.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a comprehensive manner; with great extent of scope.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a comprehensive manner.
- So as to contain much in small compass; concisely.
- With great scope; so as to include a wide extent or many particulars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an all-inclusive manner
comprehensive + -ly (Wiktionary)