from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a thorough or complete manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a thorough manner; fully; entirely; completely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a thorough manner; unqualifiedly; fully; completely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an exhaustive manner
- adv. completely and absolutely (`good' is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly')
thorough + -ly (Wiktionary)