from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Giving a considerate appearance.
- adv. Acting with consideration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- With due consideration or deliberation; with reason.
- With thoughtful regard, as for the circumstances and feelings of others; kindly: as, he very considerately offered me his umbrella.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a considerate manner
considerate + -ly (Wiktionary)