from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a dreadful manner.
- adv. Exceptionally, eminently, very much.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a dreadful manner; terribly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- 1. With alarm; fearfully.
- In a dreadful or terrible manner.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a dreadful manner
- adv. of a dreadful kind
dreadful + -ly (Wiktionary)