from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a damnable manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a manner to incur severe censure, condemnation, or punishment.
- adv. Odiously; detestably; excessively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a manner to incur severe censure, condemnation, or damnation.
- Odiously; detestably; abominably.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a damnable manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.