from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to buboes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to a bubo or buboes; characterized by buboes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In pathology, pertaining to or of the nature of a bubo.
- Accompanied by the formation of bubos; affected with bubos.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or evidencing buboes
Sorry, no etymologies found.