from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to a Pharaoh
- adj. impressively large or luxurious
- adj. tyrannical or brutally oppressive
- adj. Of or pertaining to infibulation as a means of female circumcision
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Pharaohs, or kings of ancient Egypt.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Pharaohs or kings of Egypt, or the ancient Egyptians.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the ancient Egyptian kings
Sorry, no etymologies found.