from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With lavish expenditure or behaviour.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In an extravagant manner; wildly; excessively; profusely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In an extravagant manner; unreasonably; absurdly; excessively; with unjustifiable profuseness: as, to act, dress, or live extravagantly; to be extravagantly fond of pleasure.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a rich and lavish manner
- adv. in a wasteful manner
- adv. in an abundant manner
extravagant + -ly (Wiktionary)