from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a wild, uncontrolled manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a wild manner; without cultivation; with disorder; rudely; distractedly; extravagantly.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a wild state or manner, in any sense.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an uncontrolled or unrestrained manner
- adv. with violent and uncontrollable passion
- adv. to an extreme or greatly exaggerated degree
wild + -ly (Wiktionary)