from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a rude manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a rude manner
- Inelegantly; awkwardly.
- With offensive bluntness or roughness; uncivilly; impolitely.
- Impetuously; fiercely; savagely.
- Violently; stormily; boisterously: as, the wind blew rudely.
- Vulgarly; broadly; coarsely.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in an impolite manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.