from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Giving the appearance of carelessness; relaxedly.
- adv. Done without care or attention; inattentively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a careless manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a careless manner or way; negligently; heedlessly; inattentively; without care or concern.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a rakish manner
- adv. without caution or prudence
- adv. without care or concern
careless + -ly (Wiktionary)