from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adv. With the head leading; headlong: went headfirst down the stairs.
- adv. Impetuously; brashly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With the head in front; headlong
- adj. With the head in front; headlong
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. With the head foremost; -- of motion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with the head foremost
- adj. with the head foremost
Sorry, no etymologies found.