from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a hasty manner; quickly, hurriedly.
- adv. Soon, shortly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In haste; with speed or quickness; speedily; nimbly.
- adv. Without due reflection; precipitately; rashly.
- adv. Passionately; impatiently.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a hasty manner; quickly; speedily.
- Precipitately; rashly; from sudden impulse or excitement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a hurried or hasty manner
hasty + -ly (Wiktionary)