from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In prompt manner; both soon and quickly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a prompt manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a prompt manner; readily; quickly; expeditiously; cheerfully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. with little or no delay
- adv. in a punctual manner
- adv. at once (usually modifies an undesirable occurrence)
prompt + -ly (Wiktionary)